Technology Requirement :
- Reliable High-Speed Internet (cable, DSL, etc.)
- Windows Vista/7/8/10 or comparable Macintosh/Linux operating system
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Word Processor (MS Word recommended)
- Personal Email Address (Gmail or similar recommended)
- Are employed full- or part-time in an educational institute such as a school, college, university, or adult training centre.
- Teach in their current institutes for a full academic year, for a minimum of 24 weeks, and a minimum of six hours per week.
- Have the regular support of a mentor (trusted colleague) who understands the essential principles that underpin this qualification and can provide helpful advice and observations.
- Teach a group with a minimum of six learners.
- Are responsible for planning, teaching and formatively assessing the groups of learners.
- Have sufficient competence in English, i.e. competence comparable to Level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFR) or a minimum IELTS Band 6.5.